Recently added resources
- Year 3 sample teaching and learning outlines for French, German, Indonesian and Japanese
- Years 7 and 8 sample assessment activities for all six Languages in the Outline
- Sample teaching and learning outlines for Drama for Years 3 to 6 and Dance Years 8 and 10
- Early childhood teacher support materials for Humanities and Social Sciences in teaching and assessing
- Additions to Judging Standards in Languages and English
Western Australian curriculum
By 2018, all syllabuses, except Languages, will become part of the mandated curriculum for the planning, assessment and reporting of student progress in Western Australia, as prescribed by the Western Australian Curriculum and Assessment Outline.
To access the syllabuses please visit the Western Australian syllabuses page.
Please note: Judging Standards has moved and is now located under the assessment menu and is housed in the extranet for privacy of student work samples, especially for those relating to performance. To login or register visit the Extranet page.
Kindergarten to Year 10: 2015 curriculum, assessment and reporting update
Department staff can use Connect to browse the curriculum, find matching resources and share them with students and colleagues. All national and locally created resources are available at http://connect.det.wa.edu.au.