- identifying the main features of a media art piece
- creating art pieces to communicate ideas, concepts, feels and/ or experiences
- creating a visual and sound picture card or poster using graphic software with the intention to meet an audience need, for example retell familiar l story or event to share with the class
- exploring viewpoints – societies and cultures: For example, what images will I use to tell my story, or represent an event?
- collecting and sharing, with permission of the people involved, class stories and presenting them in the form of a class photo story or PowerPoint
- assisting in the producing and presenting of a media artwork for a particular purpose, for example, creating a poster about behaviour when using cameras in the room