NAPLAN, an assessment of literacy and numeracy, is undertaken annually by all Years 3, 5, 7 and 9 students throughout Australia.View All Key Dates 2017 Publications
Click on links below for 2016 publications.
- NAPLAN 2016 Test Administration Handbook Years 3 and 5
- NAPLAN 2016 Test Administration Handbook Years 7 and 9
- Handbook for Principals
- NAPLAN 2016 National protocols for test administration
- NAPLAN 2016 WA Information for Teachers
- Information for parents pamphlet
- Reporting Information for parents
- Administrators guide to reporting
The following forms may be required by administrators, teachers or parents.
Application forms for adjustment for disability
Some NAPLAN materials such as past tests and marking guides are available as resources and can be obtained through the relevant system or sector's secure website.
Further information on the NAPLAN assessments is available from the ACARA NAPLAN website.